Bob Sinclar is a French record producer, remixer, DJ, and businessman. He is the producer of the label Yellow Productions. Paradise was the first album that got released in 1988.
Christophe Le Friant Paris Normandie (known by his stage name Bob Sinclar) is a French record producer, remixer, DJ, and businessman born in Bois-Colombes, Paris, France. His date of birth is May 10, 1969 (Saturday.) He is 53 years as of 2022 and his zodiac sign is Taurus. He is probably best known for owning his own record label, Yellow Productions. He is known by many names like Chris the French Kiss, Desmond K, and Le Friant. Artist Info
- Height (approx): 5 feet 9 inches (1.77m)
- Eye color: Blue-gray
- Hair color: Dark brown
Family and ethnicity
Parents, Brothers, and Sisters
He has a sister named Clarisse Le Friant (b. 30 June 1970.)
Relationships/ Affairs, Wife, Children
Bob was married to Ingrid Sinclar (Model) and the couple lived in the Marais in Paris. They got divorced however in 2018 when the model claimed that he is too obsessed with his healthy living and is rather boring. Voici France
His son’s name is Raphle Friant (Instagram celebrity), and his daughter’s name is Palole Friant.
Christophe began working in the music industry in the 1980s. Then he started working as a DJ under the name Chris the French Kiss, and he mostly used hip-hop and jazz tune for his assignments. During his time as a member of The Mighty Bop and Reminiscence Quartet, Christophe used the stage name Desmond K. While with the Quartet, he worked with an ensemble of musicians. In 1994, he decided to launch his own record label, Yellow Productions, in collaboration with his friend DJ Yellow. With the passage of time, they brought other musicians and formed to create their own musical techniques and styles.
From then on, Christophe adopted his name “Bob Sinclar” after getting inspiration from the movie “The Magnificent” in 1998; he started making house music using samples of disco strings and filtered and filtered samples of music house, a style he called the “French touch”, which became the style of music he considered synonymous with peace and love. Two years later, after casting his first album, Paradise, in 1998, he released his second album, Champs Elysées. They both were released through Yellow Productions. With his contribution to a number of international hits, he has amassed a significant net worth and several of his songs have succeeded very well in Europe, including “Love Generation,” featured on Sinclar’s Western Dream album, which remained in the top 10 of the German charts for the longest period of time. One of his songs that is famous is “World, Hold On”. This popular song features Steve Edwards.
As a by-product, he released a single in 2012 named “Rock the Boat” which featured Armando Perez. Since 2003, Sinclar has released 15 albums, including “Paris By Night” in 2013. His accomplishments have won him numerous awards, such as the TMF Award for Best International Dance (Belgium) in 2006. All his efforts have increased his net worth over the years.
He collaborated with Dawn Tallman on a track called “Feel the Vibe” in 2015. A track called “Someone Who Needs Me” was released in 2016 on the Spinnin’ Records label. He also recorded a collaboration with Akon called “‘Til the Sun Rise Up” for Spinnin’ Records. He has become very popular in Europe and Italy since June 2018 when he released a single titled “I Believe”.
In addition to his remixes of songs by artists such as Rihanna, Madonna, Moby, and James Brown, Bob Sinclar has produced dozens of official remixes throughout his career.
Awards & Honors
- World Music Award for the best DJ in the world,
- NRJ Music Award for DJ of the Year,
- DJ Award for song of the season,
- DJ Award for Best House
- Grammy Award for Best Reggae Album
- NRJ Music Award for Video of the Year,
- World Music Award for Best Electronic Dance Music Artist in the World,
- MTV Europe Music Award for Best French Group,
- NRJ Music Award for Francophone Album of the Year,
- MTV Australia Award for Best Dance Video
- Favorite music: Stardust. Music sounds better to you.
- Favorite DJ/Band: The Original Gang Starr, DJ Premier, Kenny Dope, Roger Sanchez
- Favorite of his own music: World Hold On
- Favorite country to eat: Italy
- Favorite food: Italian
- Favorite Food: Pasta, Pizza, Seafood, Burrata, Mozzarella, Focaccia
Bob Sinclar’s net worth is $8 million
Car & Bike Collection
Bob Sinclar has a Ferrari, Mercedes, and Mini Cooper.
Facts / Anecdotes
- A remix was recorded in 2012 by him of the 1947 French song “C’est si Bon”, which was written by music composer Henri Betti and lyricist André Hornez.
- Besides being a record producer, DJ, remixer, and owner of Yellow Productions, he is also a house music producer and DJ.
- Among many other titles, Bob has been called an international mystery man, high-class gigolo, hardcore pornstar, mercenary, and Riviera playboy.
- He is a huge tennis fan and has been playing tennis for a very long time. He admits, however, that he is better at watching than playing. In his words,
“Tennis is my great Passion That smile when I play I’m not a good player (as good as I would like) but I had the chance to share time and tennis lessons with all these [email protected]_tennis_academy. This is THE place to improve my game.”