Fanny Guinochet is a reporter and television presenter. She is a columnist at France Info. She has also collaborated with Opinion as an economic journalist since 2013.
Fanny attended the Institute of Political Studies (IEP) in Lyon where she earned a bachelor’s degree in political studies. The reporter also holds a master’s degree in sociology. She also studied at the Professional Training Center of the CFPJ in Paris. Fanny Guinochet – LinkedIn
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blonde
Family & Ethnicity
Relations/Affairs, Husband & Kids
She has a daughter named Lou. She has not revealed much about her husband.
Guinochet began her career as an author. She published the book Laurence Parisot : une femme en guerre (English translation: Laurence Parisot: a woman at war) in 2008.
Challenges, a French magazine, hired her in 2009 after which she joined L’Opinion. She then joined L’Express as an economics specialist in 2019. However, she left L’Express after one year in 2020. In addition to her writing, Guinochet makes many appearances on television. She regularly participates in debates on BFMTV and C dans l’air.
Facts / Anecdotes
- Her Instagram account contains many photos of the Eiffel Tower. Clearly obsessed.
- She has a pet cat!
- She often travels by metro and says she prefers it that way!
- She is a big fan of Jean-Paul Belmondo.
- Some of her favorite things to post on her social media are flowers, the art she sees on the street, and beautiful quotations.
- She has her own vegetable garden and likes to do some gardening in her spare time.
- She has a daughter named Lou. She often posts her drawings and things related to her childhood on her social networks.
|↑1||Fanny Guinochet – LinkedIn|