Millie Bobby Brown is a British actress and model. Brown was included in the Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world, and she was selected as a goodwill ambassador for UNICEF, as the youngest person to hold the position to date. In addition to her guest performances on television, Brown has garnered acclaim for her role as Eleven in the Netflix sci-fi drama series Stranger Things (2016–present). She also produced the Netflix mystery film Enola Holmes (2020).
Millie Bobby Brown was born on Thursday, February 19, 2004 (age 18 years; as of 2022), in Marbella, Spain. At the age of four, she returned to England with her family and settled in Bournemouth. When she was eight, the family moved to Orlando, Florida. There, she attended Pokesdown Community Primary School. Daily Echo
Height (approx.): 163 cm (5′ 4″)
Weight: 47 kg (103 lbs)
Eye color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Family and ethnicity
Parents, Brothers, and Sisters
Her father, Robert Brown, is a businessman. Her mother is Kelly Brown. She has a brother, Charlie Brown, and two sisters, Ava Brown and Paige Brown.
Relationships/ Affairs, Spouse, Children
As of 2022, Millie Bobby Brown is unmarried. She is however dating Jake Bongiovi (son of musician Jon Bon Jovi) as of 2022.
She has been known to date Joseph Robinson (rugby player) and Jacob Sartorius (American singer and internet personality.)
She was also rumored to be dating her co-star in Enola Holmes, Louis Partridge.
Brown made her acting debut as a guest star in ABC’s fantasy drama series Once Upon a Time in Wonderland as Alice, which is a spinoff of Once Upon a Time.
She also did a BBC America paranormal drama-thriller series Intruders as Madison O’Donnell in 2014.
In 2016, Brown was cast as Eleven in the Netflix sci-fi horror series Stranger Things. She was nominated for two awards: the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series and the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.
Brown appeared in the song’s music video of Find Me by Sigma and Birdy.
She has appeared in Citigroup commercial advertisements since November 2016. She made her modeling debut with Calvin Klein’s “By Appointment” campaign in January 2017. Within a month, she was signed to modeling agency IMG Models. During the summer of 2018, Brown appeared in the campaign for the Italian brand Moncler.
In 2008, she starred and produced The Enola Holmes Mysteries.
She was also cast as the character of Sarah in Darren Aronofsky’s virtual reality experience Spheres: Songs of Spacetime. The Sims 4 Positivity Challenge was announced by EA Games in November 2018 and Brown worked with Sims 4 programmers on the project. Brown made her film debut in 2019 with Godzilla: King of the Monsters, the sequel to Godzilla (2014). She then did the sequel too, Godzilla vs. Kong (2021). In March 2019, it was announced that Brown would star in Ali Benjamin’s adaptation of The Thing About Jellyfish as Suzy. “Florence by Mills” – the beauty line she launched in 2019 – was her first venture as a businesswoman. The products are available at the UK pharmacy Boots.
She starred and produced, through her company PCMA Productions, a drama film titled The Girls I’ve Been, which was released in theaters on July 28, 2020. It was announced on May 13, 2021, that she would star in the sequel of Enola Holmes, Enola Holmes 2.
- 2017: Screen Actors Guild Awards: Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series
- 2017: Fangoria Chainsaw Award: Best Television Actress
- 2017: Saturn Awards: Best Young Actor in a Television Series
- 2017: MTV Movie & TV Awards: Best Actor in a Show
- 2017: Gold Derby TV Awards: Breakthrough Performer of the Year
- 2018: Kids’ Choice Awards: Favorite TV Actress
- 2018: MTV Movie & TV Awards: Best Performance in a Show
- 2018: Teen’s Choice Awards: Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy Actress
- 2019: Teen’s Choice Awards: Best Summer TV Actress
- Actor: Tom Cruise
- Actress: Sophie Turner
- Food: Italian
- Movie: Enola Holmes
- Color: Blue, White
- Hobby: Shopping
Millie has an estimated net worth of ten million dollars. Cosmopolitan
Facts / Anecdotes
- Millie has a pet dog named Winnie. The dog also has his own Instagram account with over 176,000 followers!
- She also has a pet rabbit called Eeyore.
- She gradually lost hearing in one ear. It was after having had a partial hearing in the ear at birth. Today
- She has partnered with the new CALVIN KLEIN JEANS global campaign.
- She had her biggest role in 2016 with the Netflix original series Stranger Things as Eleven. She received multiple awards, as well as two Emmy nominations for her incredible acting.
- Her inclusion in Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People of 2018 list makes her the youngest person to have accomplished it. She is also the youngest person to be awarded the title of UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.
- Noah Schnapp’s character Will Byers and Millie’s character Clark often played pranks while filming the first season.
- Finn Wolfhard, who played Mike Wheeler, was Millie’s first kiss.
- Although she loves Eggos as much as her character Eleven, she has been sick several times from eating them during filming.
- After signing with IMG at age 13, she began working as a model.
- UEFA’s Together #WePlayStrong campaign recruited her as an ambassador in March 2019.
- In response to harassment from some Twitter users who allegedly edited her photos and added anti-LGBT captions, Millie deactivated her Twitter account. She made a speech during the MTV awards where she asked them to stop online bullying.
- According to reporters, Millie earned $20,000 and $60,000 per episode for the first and second seasons of Stranger Things, respectively. In contrast, the third season marked an increase for the majority of the cast, including Millie. She received around $350,000 per episode. Hollywood Reporter
- She does not speak Spanish, although she was born in Spain.
- She defends the fact of being a close friend of Drake and considers him a career mentor despite the media controversy over their age difference.
- When she landed her breakthrough role in Stranger Things (2016), her family was struggling financially. Therefore, they lived almost all the time with his aunt.
- She loves boxing when she’s not working.
- Nicki Minaj is one of her biggest idols. The singer even performed Nicki Minaj’s verse to Ye’s song “Monster” during her appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (2014).
- She has 48.3 million followers on Instagram as of 2022.
- She has been on the covers of Glamour Magazine, Vogue, Variety, Teen Vogue, and L’officiel.
- Her first picture on Instagram was on October 25, 2016. It was her first photo shoot for an American magazine Interview.